Helen of Troy appoints Krista Berry to board
Ms. Berry has over fourteen years of digital commerce experience, during which she has been instrumental in developing and executing growth strategies for national and global retailers.
Most recently Ms. Berry was chief Digital Officer for Kohl’s where she developed Kohl’s omni-channel strategy.
Prior to this, she held numerous senior leadership roles including General Manager of North American Direct to Consumer at Nike, and Group Merchandise Manager Softlines / Hardlines at Target.com.
Ms. Berry is an alumna of the University of Wisconsin, Madison, where she was Executive in Residence in the Fall of 2016, and was the recipient of the University of Wisconsin, Madison Business School’s Distinguished Fellow Award 2015.
She is a founding member of the World 50 Org - Digital 50. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership