Helen of Troy appoints Krista Berry to board
Ms. Berry has over fourteen years of digital commerce experience, during which she has been instrumental in developing and executing growth strategies for national and global retailers.
Most recently Ms. Berry was chief Digital Officer for Kohl’s where she developed Kohl’s omni-channel strategy.
Prior to this, she held numerous senior leadership roles including General Manager of North American Direct to Consumer at Nike, and Group Merchandise Manager Softlines / Hardlines at Target.com.
Ms. Berry is an alumna of the University of Wisconsin, Madison, where she was Executive in Residence in the Fall of 2016, and was the recipient of the University of Wisconsin, Madison Business School’s Distinguished Fellow Award 2015.
She is a founding member of the World 50 Org - Digital 50. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST