Helen of Troy appoints Krista Berry to board
Ms. Berry has over fourteen years of digital commerce experience, during which she has been instrumental in developing and executing growth strategies for national and global retailers.
Most recently Ms. Berry was chief Digital Officer for Kohl’s where she developed Kohl’s omni-channel strategy.
Prior to this, she held numerous senior leadership roles including General Manager of North American Direct to Consumer at Nike, and Group Merchandise Manager Softlines / Hardlines at Target.com.
Ms. Berry is an alumna of the University of Wisconsin, Madison, where she was Executive in Residence in the Fall of 2016, and was the recipient of the University of Wisconsin, Madison Business School’s Distinguished Fellow Award 2015.
She is a founding member of the World 50 Org - Digital 50. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST
Jabil Circuit Q3 earnings rise 79% Earnings