HealthSouth appoints Mark J. Tarr as CEO
Mr. Tarr is a proven healthcare executive who has held a number of leadership positions at HealthSouth during his 23-year career with the Company.
Mr. Tarr was named Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer on February 24, 2011, having served as Executive Vice President of Operations since October 1, 2007, and as President of the Company's Inpatient Division since September 2004.
Mr. Tarr serves on the boards of directors of the Federation of American Hospitals (FAH) and the American Medical Rehabilitation Providers Association (AMRPA).
He earned an undergraduate degree from Ball State University and an M.B.A. from Emory University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alabama
- Adtran appoints Gregory McCray as director
- Adtran appoints Charles Marsh as senior vice president
- AT&T names VP and general manager for the Gulf states
- Vulcan Materials director Elaine L. Chao to resign
- Synapse appoints Johnny Thorington as CTO
More inside POST