Health Enhancement Products adds Stephen J. Warner to the board
Mr. Warner brings to HEPI a tremendous background that includes being a Managing Director and Co-Founder of Crossbow Ventures Inc., and President/CEO of Merrill Lynch Venture Capital, Inc.
Previous to that, Mr. Warner was with Arthur D. Little, Inc., and Lockheed Missiles and Space Co. His current interests and obligations have him presently seated as a Director in 5 companies with one of them in the Biotech sector (Dyadic International, Inc.) and another in the medical device sector (AOI Medical).
Mr. Warner obtained his B.S. from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and received his MBA from Wharton Graduate School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- Insys Therapeutics CEO John N. Kapoor to step down
- Amkor Technology appoints Megan Faust as CFO
- Avnet appoints William Amelio as CEO
- First Solar director James A. Hughes steps down
- Insys Therapeutics fires COO Dan Brennan
More inside POST