Top 5 Moves
- David Sveen added to Heska's board of directors
- Raymond Jones takes new post at Bombardier Aerospace
- Maritime Bank CEO James Maas to retire
- Akamai elects Bernardus Verwaayen to board
- China Ceramics announces resignations of two board members
Don't Miss Most Read
- Time to visit Lucerne
- For a polio-free world
- Retweets are not endorsement: The point totally missed
- You can't beat the numbers: Windows 7 retail ends
- Women in Europe still work 59 days 'for free'
- Phu Quoc - Vietnam's pearl
- Welcome to the smiling coast
- New, bigger and improved Jeep
- Inspired by aircraft
- Ultimate accessories, ultimate prices
- Marc Jacobs
- HD comes to HTC
- Toshiba has tablet and it's cool
- Myopia and hyperopia
- Lyme disease
- Expanded Panama Canal to cut grain transport cost
- Canada tourism continues to expand
- Early eye disease test developed
- Judge rules in favor of whales, against Navy sonars
Download Windows Gadget
Health Enhancement Products adds Stephen J. Warner to the boardAugust 16, 2010, Scottsdale, Az., USA - Health Enhancement Products announced that it has appointed Stephen J. Warner to its board of directors.
Mr. Warner brings to HEPI a tremendous background that includes being a Managing Director and Co-Founder of Crossbow Ventures Inc., and President/CEO of Merrill Lynch Venture Capital, Inc.
Previous to that, Mr. Warner was with Arthur D. Little, Inc., and Lockheed Missiles and Space Co. His current interests and obligations have him presently seated as a Director in 5 companies with one of them in the Biotech sector (Dyadic International, Inc.) and another in the medical device sector (AOI Medical).
Mr. Warner obtained his B.S. from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and received his MBA from Wharton Graduate School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.