Top 5 Moves
- Select Comfort appoints Google's Daniel Alegre to board
- Keynote appoints Erik Prusch to board of directors
- Starbucks: John Culver group president, China and Asia Pacific
- Brian Krzanich new CEO of Intel
- Comcast Cable promoted Cathy Avgiris to CFO
Don't Miss Most Read
- I met its soul
- Heart problems in children
- Qatar to buy 5% stake in Bharti Airtel for $1.26 billion
- Venezuela to import 50 million rolls of toilet paper
- Coffee-maker to die for
- U.S. trade deficit shrank to $38.8 billion
- Southwest Airlines fined $150,000 for slow response
- Toys R Us to have 100 stores in China
- Inspectors expose dangerous chemicals in poultry plants
- UN: losses from disasters $2.5 trillion
- Goldman Sachs enters J. C. Penney with $1.75 billion
- FDA to investigate caffeine in children food
- U.S. to supercharge weather computers to compete with Europe
- Strong yuan for Hong Kong shopping boom
- Shiny textbooks: great design, poor teacher
Download Windows Gadget
Health Enhancement Products adds Stephen J. Warner to the boardAugust 16, 2010, Scottsdale, Az., USA - Health Enhancement Products announced that it has appointed Stephen J. Warner to its board of directors.
Mr. Warner brings to HEPI a tremendous background that includes being a Managing Director and Co-Founder of Crossbow Ventures Inc., and President/CEO of Merrill Lynch Venture Capital, Inc.
Previous to that, Mr. Warner was with Arthur D. Little, Inc., and Lockheed Missiles and Space Co. His current interests and obligations have him presently seated as a Director in 5 companies with one of them in the Biotech sector (Dyadic International, Inc.) and another in the medical device sector (AOI Medical).
Mr. Warner obtained his B.S. from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and received his MBA from Wharton Graduate School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
Send us your promotions
Positions and Promotions is the central place on the internet for the news on changes in top management at companies around the world. You can send us the personnel news from your company using > this form < or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org