Health Enhancement Products adds Stephen J. Warner to the board
Mr. Warner brings to HEPI a tremendous background that includes being a Managing Director and Co-Founder of Crossbow Ventures Inc., and President/CEO of Merrill Lynch Venture Capital, Inc.
Previous to that, Mr. Warner was with Arthur D. Little, Inc., and Lockheed Missiles and Space Co. His current interests and obligations have him presently seated as a Director in 5 companies with one of them in the Biotech sector (Dyadic International, Inc.) and another in the medical device sector (AOI Medical).
Mr. Warner obtained his B.S. from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and received his MBA from Wharton Graduate School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- Insys Therapeutics fires COO Dan Brennan
- Store Capital adds two to board of directors
- GoDaddy hires Ray Winborne as new CFO
- Avnet appoints William J. Amelio as interim CEO
- HTG appoints Suzanne Hill as VP of North American capital sales
More inside POST
Advance Auto Parts Q2 GAAP EPS $1.68 Earnings