Top 5 Moves
- Alain Dromer new director at Henderson European
- Lockheed Martin elects Daniel F. Akerson to board
- Shell director Josef Ackermann to retire
- Honda announces executive changes at its North American operations
- Boeing SVP Wanda Denson-Low announces retirement
Don't Miss Most Read
- The first generation of smart watches
- City of dreams, Macau
- How to solve complex problems
- Telecom Italia revenues 23.4 billion euros
- Yes, that's Berlin
- Grandioso Oslo
- Athena from the glory days of sailing ships
- Tailor-made Evantra for five lucky buyers
- The warmth and beauty of wood
- Make a splash!
- NOOK goes colour and social
- State of the art phone and remote control
- Myopia and hyperopia
- Lyme disease
- World fish trade to set new records
- New York state works to maintain food stamp aid
- China builds world's largest patrol ship
- Space technology for safer trains in Germany
Download Windows Gadget
Health Enhancement Products adds Stephen J. Warner to the boardAugust 16, 2010, Scottsdale, Az., USA - Health Enhancement Products announced that it has appointed Stephen J. Warner to its board of directors.
Mr. Warner brings to HEPI a tremendous background that includes being a Managing Director and Co-Founder of Crossbow Ventures Inc., and President/CEO of Merrill Lynch Venture Capital, Inc.
Previous to that, Mr. Warner was with Arthur D. Little, Inc., and Lockheed Missiles and Space Co. His current interests and obligations have him presently seated as a Director in 5 companies with one of them in the Biotech sector (Dyadic International, Inc.) and another in the medical device sector (AOI Medical).
Mr. Warner obtained his B.S. from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and received his MBA from Wharton Graduate School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.