Head of Nokia's technologies unit steps down
A trained engineer, Mr. Haidamus has spent most of his career with Dolby Laboratories. He served as President of Via Licensing Corporation, a Dolby subsidiary.
Mr. Haidamus completed his Bachelor's and Master's degrees in electrical engineering at the University of the Pacific.
In order to ensure a smooth transition, he will stay with the company through the end of September, and then leave to pursue new opportunities.
Brad Rodrigues, currently head of strategy and business development in Nokia Technologies, will assume the role of acting president of Nokia Technologies. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Finland
- Faron Pharma appoints two directors
- Qvantel appoints Ove Anebygd as CEO
- Metsä Board appoints Marjo Halonen as VP, communications
- Caverion appoints Ari Lehtoranta as group president and CEO
- Changes in Stora Enso group leadership team
More inside POST
Bazaarvoice Q4 revenue $50.2 million Earnings
What to do when somebody makes a mistake Leadership