HCP appoints Michael McKee as interim CEO
Mr. McKee became HCP's Executive Chairman in May 2016, and has served as Independent Chairman and Lead Director prior to that. He has been Chief Executive Officer of Bentall Kennedy U.S., L.P., one of the largest privately owned real estate investment advisory firms in North America, from 2010 to 2016.
Prior to that, Mr. McKee was the Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of The Irvine Company, a privately held real estate development and investment company, where he had been an executive officer since 1994.
Prior to that, Mr. McKee was a partner with the law firm of Latham & Watkins LLP from 1986 to 1994. He is replacing Lauralee Martin, who has left the company and its board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Atara Biotherapeutics appoints Kanya Rajangam as CMO
- AXT appoints Wilson Lin as COO
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
More inside POST
Hitachi Q1 profit up, revenues down Earnings