HCP appoints Michael McKee as interim CEO
Mr. McKee became HCP's Executive Chairman in May 2016, and has served as Independent Chairman and Lead Director prior to that. He has been Chief Executive Officer of Bentall Kennedy U.S., L.P., one of the largest privately owned real estate investment advisory firms in North America, from 2010 to 2016.
Prior to that, Mr. McKee was the Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of The Irvine Company, a privately held real estate development and investment company, where he had been an executive officer since 1994.
Prior to that, Mr. McKee was a partner with the law firm of Latham & Watkins LLP from 1986 to 1994. He is replacing Lauralee Martin, who has left the company and its board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST
Kellogg to buy Rxbar for $600 million Companies