HCP appoints Michael McKee as interim CEO
Mr. McKee became HCP's Executive Chairman in May 2016, and has served as Independent Chairman and Lead Director prior to that. He has been Chief Executive Officer of Bentall Kennedy U.S., L.P., one of the largest privately owned real estate investment advisory firms in North America, from 2010 to 2016.
Prior to that, Mr. McKee was the Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of The Irvine Company, a privately held real estate development and investment company, where he had been an executive officer since 1994.
Prior to that, Mr. McKee was a partner with the law firm of Latham & Watkins LLP from 1986 to 1994. He is replacing Lauralee Martin, who has left the company and its board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST