Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
Ms. Bruegenhemke currently serves as Hawthorn Bancshares’ Senior Vice President/Corporate Secretary and Hawthorn Bank’s Chief Operating & Risk Officer.
Ms. Bruegenhemke’s career with the Company’s subsidiary, Hawthorn Bank, began in 1992 as Internal Auditor.
After serving in that capacity for 5 years, Ms. Bruegenhemke’s duties shifted to various senior management roles including merger and acquisition management, serving on loan and interest rate committees and as president of Hawthorn Bank’s Columbia, MO market.
Ms. Bruegenhemke is a graduate of Truman State University (Kirksville, MO) with a finance degree and of the ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking (Washington D.C.) She is also a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Express Scripts elects Kathleen M. Mazzarella to board
- Hostess Brands promotes Andrew W. Jacobs to EVP
- Kansas City Southern appoints four directors
- Edgewell Personal Care appoints Colin Hutchison as COO
- Ameren names Shawn Schukar chairman of Transmission Company
More inside POST
Puma preliminary Q2 profit increases Earnings