Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
Ms. Bruegenhemke currently serves as Hawthorn Bancshares’ Senior Vice President/Corporate Secretary and Hawthorn Bank’s Chief Operating & Risk Officer.
Ms. Bruegenhemke’s career with the Company’s subsidiary, Hawthorn Bank, began in 1992 as Internal Auditor.
After serving in that capacity for 5 years, Ms. Bruegenhemke’s duties shifted to various senior management roles including merger and acquisition management, serving on loan and interest rate committees and as president of Hawthorn Bank’s Columbia, MO market.
Ms. Bruegenhemke is a graduate of Truman State University (Kirksville, MO) with a finance degree and of the ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking (Washington D.C.) She is also a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Edgewell Personal Care appoints Colin Hutchison as COO
- Ameren names Shawn Schukar chairman of Transmission Company
- Cerner Corporation appoints Julie Gerberding to board
- Joseph Rupp to retire as Olin chairman, CEO elected to succeed
- Centene appoints Chris Koster to SVP, corporate services
More inside POST