Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
Ms. Bruegenhemke currently serves as Hawthorn Bancshares’ Senior Vice President/Corporate Secretary and Hawthorn Bank’s Chief Operating & Risk Officer.
Ms. Bruegenhemke’s career with the Company’s subsidiary, Hawthorn Bank, began in 1992 as Internal Auditor.
After serving in that capacity for 5 years, Ms. Bruegenhemke’s duties shifted to various senior management roles including merger and acquisition management, serving on loan and interest rate committees and as president of Hawthorn Bank’s Columbia, MO market.
Ms. Bruegenhemke is a graduate of Truman State University (Kirksville, MO) with a finance degree and of the ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking (Washington D.C.) She is also a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- NorthPoint Logistics appoints first COO
- Energizer Holdings appoints Timothy Gorman as CFO
- Post Holdings appoints Ellen Harshman to board
- Energizer Holdings appoints Robert V. Vitale to board
- Express Scripts elects Kathleen M. Mazzarella to board
More inside POST