Hawaiian Holdings appoints Donald J. Carty to board
Mr. Carty, a seasoned airline executive, has served on the Hawaiian Holdings board twice before, from July 2004 to February 2007 and again from April 2008 to May 2011.
Mr. Carty most recently served as chairman of the board of Virgin America, Inc., a position he held from 2006-2016 until the acquisition of Virgin America by Alaska Airlines was consummated.
Mr. Carty has held numerous executive leadership roles during his career, serving as chairman and chief executive officer for AMR Corporation and American Airlines, president and chief executive officer of Canadian Pacific Air Lines and vice-chairman and chief financial officer of Dell.
He is also a director of Canadian National Railway Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Hawaii
- Alexander & Baldwin appoints Thomas A. Lewis, Jr. to board
- Alicia Moy elected to Bank of Hawaii Corp. board
- Hawaiian Electric Industries appoints new CFO
- Bank of Hawaii announces key finance and strategy appointments
- 'Ohana Health Plan names Ed G. Fess medical director
More inside POST