Hawaiian Electric Industries appoints new CFO
Mr. Hazelton has over 25 years' experience in the power and utility sector commencing with an eight-year career at Portland General Electric as a CPA in a variety of financial roles.
Subsequent to earning his MBA at the University of Chicago, Mr. Hazelton spent more than 12 years at leading global investment banking firms, including as Managing Director in the Global Power & Utilities Group of UBS Investment Bank, advising utility, power and renewable energy related firms in capital raising and strategic initiatives.
Prior to returning to HEI in October 2016, Mr. Hazelton served as Senior Vice President, CFO and Treasurer for Northwest Natural Gas Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Hawaii
- Alexander & Baldwin appoints Thomas A. Lewis, Jr. to board
- Alicia Moy elected to Bank of Hawaii Corp. board
- Bank of Hawaii announces key finance and strategy appointments
- Hawaiian Holdings appoints Donald J. Carty to board
- 'Ohana Health Plan names Ed G. Fess medical director
More inside POST