Havelock Europa appoints Donald Borland as CFO
Mr. Borland is a former Group Finance Director of Miller Group, the Edinburgh-based real estate business whose main subsidiary, Miller Homes, is the UK's largest privately-owned housebuilder.
Mr. Borland spent 18 years with Miller Group, in various finance and accounting roles, becoming Group Finance Director in 2014, with responsibility for financing, corporate M&A and restructuring transactions, as well as ongoing liaison with the board and corporate shareholders.
Mr. Borland has been a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland (ICAS) since 1990 and is an accountancy graduate of the University of Glasgow.
Upon graduating, Mr. Borlande spent a decade at KPMG in a number of accountancy and audit roles, prior to joining Miller Group in 1998. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Spire Healthcare Group appoints Peter Bamford as deputy chairman
- Speedy Hire appoints David Garman as director
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
More inside POST