Havelock Europa appoints Donald Borland as CFO
Mr. Borland is a former Group Finance Director of Miller Group, the Edinburgh-based real estate business whose main subsidiary, Miller Homes, is the UK's largest privately-owned housebuilder.
Mr. Borland spent 18 years with Miller Group, in various finance and accounting roles, becoming Group Finance Director in 2014, with responsibility for financing, corporate M&A and restructuring transactions, as well as ongoing liaison with the board and corporate shareholders.
Mr. Borland has been a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland (ICAS) since 1990 and is an accountancy graduate of the University of Glasgow.
Upon graduating, Mr. Borlande spent a decade at KPMG in a number of accountancy and audit roles, prior to joining Miller Group in 1998. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership