Hasbro appoints John Frascotti as president
Mr. Frascotti joined Hasbro in 2008 as Chief Marketing Officer and in 2014 became President of Hasbro Brands.
Before joining Hasbro, Mr. Frascotti served in several senior executive positions at Reebok International Ltd. including Senior Vice President of the Sport Division where he managed the company's largest global business segment.
He is also is a member of the Board of Directors of Corus Entertainment in Toronto, Canada, and was recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of top 5 most influential CMO's amongst the top 500 companies in Forbes Global 2000 Biggest Public Companies list.
He received his BA in Economics from Yale, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and Summa Cum Laude, and his law degree from Harvard.
With this appointment, Brian Goldner becomes Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Hasbro, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Rhode Island
- Textron appoints Lisa Atherton as CEO of Textron Systems
- Textron appoints Deborah Lee James to board
- Hasbro appoints Edward Philip as lead independent director
- CVS Health appoints Mary L. Schapiro to board
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions names Mark Filanowski as COO
More inside POST