Harvey Nash appoints Mark Garratt as finance director
Mr. Garratt will join the Board as an executive director on April 3, 2017 and is expected to assume the role of Group Finance Director on April 27, 2017.
Mr. Garratt has extensive experience as a finance director in the staffing and recruitment sector.
Most recently, he was Global Chief Financial Officer of Ingeus Group, a human services outsourcer to governments in 12 countries.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Garratt was Chief Financial Officer of Cordant Group plc, a provider of recruitment and technical services, and Group Finance Director of Reed Health Group plc, an international recruitment business in the health and care sectors.
He has also served as Group Finance Director of the private equity backed National Fostering Agency. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
FTC investigating Equifax data breach Companies