Harsco appoints Jeswant Gill to lead its rail business
Mr. Gill joins Harsco with 30 years of global leadership experience in major multinational manufacturing and technology firms. He led Kennametal’s Industrial Segment as Executive Vice President.
Before that, Mr. Gill served as Vice President, Global Services for the Industrial Technologies Sector of Ingersoll Rand, where he successfully developed and launched offerings to address the equipment/systems life cycle needs of customers.
He previously served as President of Ingersoll Rand’s Security Technologies business in the Asia-Pacific region.
He also has held leadership positions in Asia and North America with Invensys PLC and Johnson Controls Inc.
Mr. Gill comes to Harsco from The Arcadia Group International, where he served as Managing Director for its Global Solutions group since 2015, providing business advisory and strategic planning services to multinational clients.
He earned both a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Physics and Master of Business Administration at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
More inside POST