Harry Buchanan joins Kopin as director of business development
Mr. Buchanan is an industry veteran, with more than 24 years experience working with defense contractors in engineering, program management and business development roles.
Mr. Buchanan has worked on night vision systems since 1992 at ITT, with his last position as Business Development Manager for all of ITT Exelis’ Army and Marine Corps business.
Most recently Mr. Buchanan was the North American Business Development Manager for Excelitas Technologies, representing their Qioptiq Division’s optics product line.
Mr. Buchanan holds a B.S. in Engineering from Virginia Polytechnic Institute. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
Kingfisher H1 half pretax profit don Earnings