Harley-Davidson appoints two directors
Mr. Alstead is founder of Harbor O5 and the Ocean5 Foundation. He worked for Starbucks for more than 24 years in finance, operations management and international business roles.
Prior to joining Starbucks, Mr. Alstead held various finance roles at NCR Corporation and Egghead Software.
Mr. Alstead is on the board of directors of Levi Strauss & Co. and TopGolf.
Mr. Golston, who has been with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation since 2000, previously served as its chief financial officer and chief administrative officer.
Mr. Golston is a certified public accountant and has held positions with Swedish Health Services in Seattle and the University of Colorado Hospital.
Mr. Golston is a member of the board of directors of Stryker Corporation, and is a member of the Stryker Corporation Audit Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Lands' End appoints Robert Bowman to board
- Actuant elects Richard Holder as new director
- Badger Meter appoints two directors
- Marcus Hotels & Resorts promotes Jeff Peterson to VP, finance
- Standard Process appoints John P. Troup vice president
More inside POST