Harley-Davidson appoints two directors
Mr. Alstead is founder of Harbor O5 and the Ocean5 Foundation. He worked for Starbucks for more than 24 years in finance, operations management and international business roles.
Prior to joining Starbucks, Mr. Alstead held various finance roles at NCR Corporation and Egghead Software.
Mr. Alstead is on the board of directors of Levi Strauss & Co. and TopGolf.
Mr. Golston, who has been with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation since 2000, previously served as its chief financial officer and chief administrative officer.
Mr. Golston is a certified public accountant and has held positions with Swedish Health Services in Seattle and the University of Colorado Hospital.
Mr. Golston is a member of the board of directors of Stryker Corporation, and is a member of the Stryker Corporation Audit Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Rockwell Automation promotes Blake D. Moret to chairman
- Douglas Dynamics promotes CFO Robert McCormick to COO
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
- A. O. Smith appoints David R. Warren as GM of several markets
More inside POST