Hargreaves Lansdown CEO Ian Gorham steps down
Mr. Gorham joined Hargreaves Lansdown in 2009 as Chief Operating Officer and became Chief Executive in September 2010.
Mr. Gorham qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1996.
He helped build Deloitte's financial services operations and was Head of Grant Thornton's UK financial services business. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
ASOS retail sales were increased 38% Earnings