Hargreaves Lansdown CEO Ian Gorham steps down
Mr. Gorham joined Hargreaves Lansdown in 2009 as Chief Operating Officer and became Chief Executive in September 2010.
Mr. Gorham qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1996.
He helped build Deloitte's financial services operations and was Head of Grant Thornton's UK financial services business. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST