Hargreaves Lansdown CEO Ian Gorham steps down
Mr. Gorham joined Hargreaves Lansdown in 2009 as Chief Operating Officer and became Chief Executive in September 2010.
Mr. Gorham qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1996.
He helped build Deloitte's financial services operations and was Head of Grant Thornton's UK financial services business. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
What a new leader has to learn Leadership