Hargreaves Lansdown CEO Ian Gorham steps down
Mr. Gorham joined Hargreaves Lansdown in 2009 as Chief Operating Officer and became Chief Executive in September 2010.
Mr. Gorham qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1996.
He helped build Deloitte's financial services operations and was Head of Grant Thornton's UK financial services business. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST