Hanwha Q CELLS appoints new global chief technology officer
Dr. Jeong has been the Company's global Head of R&D since January of 2015. Dr. Jeong had previously held a number of leading management positions in the field of solar R&D with vast experience in solar technology innovation and commercialization before joining Hanwha.
He started his career as a semiconductor engineer at Samsung Electronics and he also held numerous R&D leadership positions at LG Group for ten years and was instrumental for LG's move into solar industry.
Dr. Jeong holds a Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology and has published more than 50 technical papers in journals and conference proceedings. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM South Korea
- LG Electronics switches to single CEO structure
- MagnaChip chairman Michael Elkins resigns
- Sachin Satpute named SVP Novelis Inc. and president Novelis Asia
- Hyundai Motor: Manfred Fitzgerald to lead the Genesis brand
- Hanwha Q CELLS appoints two directors
More inside POST