Hans Henrik Lund appointed CEO of Nilfisk
Mr. Lund has held several leadership positions in global companies during the past 25 years. Mr. Lund comes from a position as CEO of the Finnish lighting company Helvar.
He has been ten years with Danfoss in the field of heating automation and another ten years leading the mobile accessory companies Jabra and Nokia Gear.
Mr. Lund holds an M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, a Ph.D in Material Science and an MBA in Organisation and Business Management.
He takes over from Jonas Persson, who has been CEO of Nilfisk since January 2014.
Meanwhile, Lars Gjødsbøl, Nilfisk’s Executive Vice President and Head of Global Operations, will be acting CEO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Denmark
- Forward Pharma appoints Claus Bo Svendsen as CEO
- Change in Novo Nordisk executive management
- Danske Bank appoints new CRO
- Maersk chairman Michael Pram Rasmussen to step down
- Maersk announces changes in executive management
More inside POST
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership