Hans Energy names Yang Dong executive director and CEO
Mr. Yang joined the Company as business development manager in May 2012.
Mr. Yang held various senior key positions in the subsidiaries of Sinopec such as the deputy general manager in China Petrochemical International Co. Ltd. and deputy chairman and executive director in Sinopec Kantons Holdings Limited, the securities of which is listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited.
He also has extensive experience in international trade of petroleum and chemical commodities.
Mr. Yang graduated from Beijing Normal University with a degree in economics. He also holds a master’s degree in project management from University of Management and Technology.
David An has ceased to be the Chief Executive Officer of the Company, but remains as an executive Director and the Chairman of the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Manulife Financial appoints Rona Ambrose to board
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
More inside POST