Hanover Insurance Group appoints John Fowle CEO of Chaucer
Mr. Fowle has held key leadership roles at Chaucer since joining the company in 2002, most recently serving as chief underwriting officer, responsible for the development and execution of the company's underwriting strategy.
Previously, he was the active underwriter of Chaucer's main syndicate, 1084.
Prior to joining Chaucer, Mr. Fowle held various underwriting positions in the London and Lloyd's markets.
Mr. Fowle is replacing Johan Slabbert, who is leaving the company to pursue other opportunities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST
E.ON adjusted EBIT €3.1 billion Earnings
How to fire someone Leadership
Gordmans Stores files for bankruptcy Companies