Hanover Insurance Group appoints John Fowle CEO of Chaucer
Mr. Fowle has held key leadership roles at Chaucer since joining the company in 2002, most recently serving as chief underwriting officer, responsible for the development and execution of the company's underwriting strategy.
Previously, he was the active underwriter of Chaucer's main syndicate, 1084.
Prior to joining Chaucer, Mr. Fowle held various underwriting positions in the London and Lloyd's markets.
Mr. Fowle is replacing Johan Slabbert, who is leaving the company to pursue other opportunities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
More inside POST