Hanover Insurance Group appoints John Fowle CEO of Chaucer
Mr. Fowle has held key leadership roles at Chaucer since joining the company in 2002, most recently serving as chief underwriting officer, responsible for the development and execution of the company's underwriting strategy.
Previously, he was the active underwriter of Chaucer's main syndicate, 1084.
Prior to joining Chaucer, Mr. Fowle held various underwriting positions in the London and Lloyd's markets.
Mr. Fowle is replacing Johan Slabbert, who is leaving the company to pursue other opportunities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST