Hankook Tire America appoints two managers
Robert Dole previously owned his own business, RJD Sports Entertainment, a private firm specializing in motorsports and sports entertainment marketing, communications and operations.
Mr. Dole has nearly two decades of experience in the motorsports and tire industries.
Dwain Stevens brings significant human resources experience to Hankook.
His two-plus decades of experience span several major corporations, including Magna International, Nissan North America and Comcast Cable. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Stefano Mezzabotta as CIO
- Bridgestone Americas names new president of BATO for U.S. & Canada
- Surgery Partners appoints Clifford Adlerz as interim CEO
- Fred's appoints Jason Jenne as CFO
- International Paper elects Christopher M. Connor to board
More inside POST