Handelsbanken names Rolf Marquardt as acting CFO
Mr. Marquardt has been a member of the Bank’s Senior Management since 2015.
Mr. Marquardt currently works as Chief Compliance Officer at Handelsbanken. He served as Head of Handelsbanken for U.S. at Svenska Handelsbanken AB (publ) until October 1, 2015.
Mr. Marquardt succeeds Ulf Riese who will take up a position as Senior Advisor.
Mr. Riese will thus leave the Bank’s Senior Management.
Pål Bergström has been appointed Acting Chief Compliance Officer at Handelsbanken and will thus be a member of the Bank´s Senior Management.
Mr. Bergström currently works as Acting Head of Handelsbanken Markets & Asset Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Ericsson to appoint Ronnie Leten as chairman
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum appoints Norbert Oppitz as SVP
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
More inside POST
Sinopec's net profit surges 40% Earnings