Handelsbanken announces senior management changes
The appointment is subject to regulatory approval and would be effective from the date of that approval being received.
Mr. Sørensen is currently CEO at Handelsbanken the Netherlands and has been a member of Senior Management since 2013.
He was previously General Manager of the Company in the Netherlands. He joined the Company in 1994.
Mr. Sørensen succeeds Andrew Copsey, who is currently Acting CEO of Handelsbanken UK and will thus return to his position as Chief Operating Officer at Handelsbanken UK.
In conjunction with this he also leaves the Bank’s Senior Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST