Halma appoints Jo Harlow as non-executive director
Ms. Harlow will also be a member of Halma's Audit, Remuneration and Nomination Committees.
Ms. Harlow has extensive global executive experience in consumer electronics with responsibilities including strategy, innovation, product development and marketing.
This international experience has been gained, most recently at Microsoft and previously at Nokia.
Before Ms. Harlow's move into consumer electronics, she worked on strategic marketing at Reebok and Procter & Gamble.
Ms. Harlow is also a non-executive director at InterContinental Hotels Group where she is a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nomination committees. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elecosoft appoints two directors
- K3 appoints Stuart Darling as director
- Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
- British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
More inside POST