Halma appoints Jo Harlow as non-executive director
Ms. Harlow will also be a member of Halma's Audit, Remuneration and Nomination Committees.
Ms. Harlow has extensive global executive experience in consumer electronics with responsibilities including strategy, innovation, product development and marketing.
This international experience has been gained, most recently at Microsoft and previously at Nokia.
Before Ms. Harlow's move into consumer electronics, she worked on strategic marketing at Reebok and Procter & Gamble.
Ms. Harlow is also a non-executive director at InterContinental Hotels Group where she is a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nomination committees. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
If you can't find a skilled worker, made one Leadership