Halma appoints Jennifer Ward as director
Ms. Ward was appointed as Halma's first Group Talent Director and member of the Executive Board in March 2014.
Ms. Ward has global responsibility for the management of talent development across Halma with a strong focus on Halma's senior management and the boards of its subsidiary businesses.
Prior to joining Halma, she spent over 15 years leading Talent and Organisational Development for divisions of PayPal (an eBay company), Bank of America and Honeywell.
Ms. Ward has a Master's degree from Michigan State University and a Bachelor of Science degree from Oregon State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST