Halma appoints Jennifer Ward as director
Ms. Ward was appointed as Halma's first Group Talent Director and member of the Executive Board in March 2014.
Ms. Ward has global responsibility for the management of talent development across Halma with a strong focus on Halma's senior management and the boards of its subsidiary businesses.
Prior to joining Halma, she spent over 15 years leading Talent and Organisational Development for divisions of PayPal (an eBay company), Bank of America and Honeywell.
Ms. Ward has a Master's degree from Michigan State University and a Bachelor of Science degree from Oregon State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST
ZTE revenue in Q1 increased 17.8% Earnings