Halma appoints Jennifer Ward as director
Ms. Ward was appointed as Halma's first Group Talent Director and member of the Executive Board in March 2014.
Ms. Ward has global responsibility for the management of talent development across Halma with a strong focus on Halma's senior management and the boards of its subsidiary businesses.
Prior to joining Halma, she spent over 15 years leading Talent and Organisational Development for divisions of PayPal (an eBay company), Bank of America and Honeywell.
Ms. Ward has a Master's degree from Michigan State University and a Bachelor of Science degree from Oregon State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST