Halliburton appoints William E. Albrecht as director
Mr. Albrecht currently serves as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of California Resources Corporation. He was Executive Chairman of California Resources from 2014 to 2016. He also serves on the board of the Rowan Companies.
Mr. Albrecht has more than 35 years of experience in the domestic oil and gas industry.
He previously served as Vice President of Occidental Petroleum Corporation from 2008 to 2014 and as President, Oxy Oil & Gas, Americas from 2012 to 2014. He also served as President - Oxy Oil & Gas, USA from 2008 to 2012.
Mr. Albrecht holds a Master of Science degree from the University of Southern California and a Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Military Academy. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST
Saab to supply AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP Companies