Halliburton appoints William E. Albrecht as director
Mr. Albrecht currently serves as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of California Resources Corporation. He was Executive Chairman of California Resources from 2014 to 2016. He also serves on the board of the Rowan Companies.
Mr. Albrecht has more than 35 years of experience in the domestic oil and gas industry.
He previously served as Vice President of Occidental Petroleum Corporation from 2008 to 2014 and as President, Oxy Oil & Gas, Americas from 2012 to 2014. He also served as President - Oxy Oil & Gas, USA from 2008 to 2012.
Mr. Albrecht holds a Master of Science degree from the University of Southern California and a Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Military Academy. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST
Fast job, well done. Is there such a thing? Leadership