Halliburton appoints William E. Albrecht as director
Mr. Albrecht currently serves as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of California Resources Corporation. He was Executive Chairman of California Resources from 2014 to 2016. He also serves on the board of the Rowan Companies.
Mr. Albrecht has more than 35 years of experience in the domestic oil and gas industry.
He previously served as Vice President of Occidental Petroleum Corporation from 2008 to 2014 and as President, Oxy Oil & Gas, Americas from 2012 to 2014. He also served as President - Oxy Oil & Gas, USA from 2008 to 2012.
Mr. Albrecht holds a Master of Science degree from the University of Southern California and a Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Military Academy. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST