Haike appoints Jes Cui as new CFO
It is expected that Mr. Cui will join the Board in due course. Mr. Cui has more than a decade of experience working for Fortune 500 companies as Chief Financial Officer and held similar positions in China.
Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Cui was Executive Vice President of ENN Group and President of ENN Solar Energy Group.
From 2006 to 2008, he was the Chief Financial Officer and then Chief Executive Officer of Siemens Industrial Turbo machinery (Huludao) Co., Ltd. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- PCCW appoints Guanglu Shao as director
- Xinyuan Real Estate appoints Yifan Li as director
- Carnival Group Intl names Tsai Tson as executive director
- Yum China appoints two executives
- Xiaomi vice president Hugo Barra to leave
More inside POST
Gander Mountain files for Chapter 11 Companies