Haike appoints Jes Cui as new CFO
It is expected that Mr. Cui will join the Board in due course. Mr. Cui has more than a decade of experience working for Fortune 500 companies as Chief Financial Officer and held similar positions in China.
Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Cui was Executive Vice President of ENN Group and President of ENN Solar Energy Group.
From 2006 to 2008, he was the Chief Financial Officer and then Chief Executive Officer of Siemens Industrial Turbo machinery (Huludao) Co., Ltd. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as interim CFO
- Gridsum Holding appoints Ravi Sarathy as co-CFO
- Cathay Pacific CEO Ivan Chu to step down
- Cheetah Mobile appoints Zhenyu Vincent Jiang as CFO
- Fuyao Glass appoints Ye Shu as president
More inside POST