Haike appoints Jes Cui as new CFO
It is expected that Mr. Cui will join the Board in due course. Mr. Cui has more than a decade of experience working for Fortune 500 companies as Chief Financial Officer and held similar positions in China.
Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Cui was Executive Vice President of ENN Group and President of ENN Solar Energy Group.
From 2006 to 2008, he was the Chief Financial Officer and then Chief Executive Officer of Siemens Industrial Turbo machinery (Huludao) Co., Ltd. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- SMIC appoints two Co-CEOs and executive directors
- 21Vianet appoints Wenbin Chen as director
- Yum China promotes Joey Wat to CEO
- Baidu appoints Herman Yu as CFO
- SGOCO Group appoints two directors
More inside POST
Big Lots Q2 income $29.1 million Earnings