Haike appoints Jes Cui as new CFO
It is expected that Mr. Cui will join the Board in due course. Mr. Cui has more than a decade of experience working for Fortune 500 companies as Chief Financial Officer and held similar positions in China.
Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Cui was Executive Vice President of ENN Group and President of ENN Solar Energy Group.
From 2006 to 2008, he was the Chief Financial Officer and then Chief Executive Officer of Siemens Industrial Turbo machinery (Huludao) Co., Ltd. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Manulife Financial appoints Rona Ambrose to board
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership
E.ON turns to net profit in H1 Earnings