Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
Prior to joining the Habit, Mr. Branigan served as Chief Development Officer for Black Bear Diner, Inc.
Prior to Black Bear Mr. Branigan was the Chief Operating Officer for Sprinkles Cupcakes and Senior Vice President of Franchise Operations for Smashburger.
He also worked in various operating roles at Mimi’s Café, Morton’s of Chicago and Chart House Enterprises.
Mr. Branigan earned his Bachelor of Arts in history from Colorado State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST