Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
Prior to joining the Habit, Mr. Branigan served as Chief Development Officer for Black Bear Diner, Inc.
Prior to Black Bear Mr. Branigan was the Chief Operating Officer for Sprinkles Cupcakes and Senior Vice President of Franchise Operations for Smashburger.
He also worked in various operating roles at Mimi’s Café, Morton’s of Chicago and Chart House Enterprises.
Mr. Branigan earned his Bachelor of Arts in history from Colorado State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST