Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
Prior to joining the Habit, Mr. Branigan served as Chief Development Officer for Black Bear Diner, Inc.
Prior to Black Bear Mr. Branigan was the Chief Operating Officer for Sprinkles Cupcakes and Senior Vice President of Franchise Operations for Smashburger.
He also worked in various operating roles at Mimi’s Café, Morton’s of Chicago and Chart House Enterprises.
Mr. Branigan earned his Bachelor of Arts in history from Colorado State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
More inside POST