Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
Prior to joining the Habit, Mr. Branigan served as Chief Development Officer for Black Bear Diner, Inc.
Prior to Black Bear Mr. Branigan was the Chief Operating Officer for Sprinkles Cupcakes and Senior Vice President of Franchise Operations for Smashburger.
He also worked in various operating roles at Mimi’s Café, Morton’s of Chicago and Chart House Enterprises.
Mr. Branigan earned his Bachelor of Arts in history from Colorado State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST
Staples Q4 total sales $4.6 billion Earnings