GW Pharmaceuticals appoints Scott Giacobello as CFO
Mr. Giacobello brings 25 years of finance and operational experience to GW Pharmaceuticals.
Mr. Giacobello is an accomplished executive who most recently and until its acquisition by Allergan, Inc. in late 2016, served as Chief Financial Officer for Chase Pharmaceuticals Corporation.
From 2008 through 2015, Mr. Giacobello held senior level finance positions at Allergan, Inc., most recently serving as Vice President of Finance for Global Research & Development.
While at Allergan, Mr. Giacobello also served as Vice President of Corporate Finance and Vice President of Internal Audit & Compliance.
Mr. Giacobello’s previous experience includes financial positions at the Black & Decker Corporation and Ernst & Young, LLP.
Mr. Giacobello holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Notre Dame and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST