Gulfsands Petroleum appoints two directors
Mr. Kroupeev has 21 years' experience working within the exploration and production sector. After University in both Russia and the United Kingdom, he began his career working for Dana Petroleum plc as a Director in 1994.
In 1995, Mr. Kroupeev founded Waterford Finance and Investment Limited which holds a 37.32 percent interest in the Company.
Mr. Milne was most recently Group Head of Legal and Commercial Affairs at Petrofac Limited, from which he retired in 2015. He joined Petrofac in 2004 with responsibility for advising on the legal and commercial aspects of the group's activities.
Mr. Milne was heavily involved in Petrofac's successful admission to listing on The London Stock Exchange in 2005 and in developing the group's governance and compliance framework.
He spent some 15 years in corporate finance after working in the insurance brokerage industry.
He is a graduate of Oxford University and qualified as a solicitor. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST