Mr. Catterall has over 30 years' experience in oil and gas undertaking a breadth of senior leadership and technical roles with Amerada Hess, BHP Billiton, Celtique Energy and, more recently, as an independent petroleum development and operations consultant for PA Resources, Enquest and Petroceltic.
Mr. Catterall has proven expertise in successfully developing oil fields and leading operations in remote, onshore international locations, including in the Middle East / North Africa region.
He has a BSc in Mechanical Engineering from Southampton University and an MSc in Petroleum Engineering from Imperial College, London. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Nordic American Tankers appoints Bjørn Giaever as CFO
- Teekay Offshore Partners appoints Ian Craig to board
- Axovant Sciences appoints Patrick Machado to board
- GeoPark appoints Jamie B. Coulter to board
- Seadrill appoints Anton Dibowitz as CEO
More inside POST