Mr. Catterall has over 30 years' experience in oil and gas undertaking a breadth of senior leadership and technical roles with Amerada Hess, BHP Billiton, Celtique Energy and, more recently, as an independent petroleum development and operations consultant for PA Resources, Enquest and Petroceltic.
Mr. Catterall has proven expertise in successfully developing oil fields and leading operations in remote, onshore international locations, including in the Middle East / North Africa region.
He has a BSc in Mechanical Engineering from Southampton University and an MSc in Petroleum Engineering from Imperial College, London. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Third Point Reinsurance CEO to step down
- AXIS Capital: John Nichols resigns as CEO of AXIS Re
- Hiscox appoints Louise Dennett as group finance director
- Aspen announces director appointment
- Asian Citrus Holdings appoints non-executive director
More inside POST
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership
How to solve complex problems Leadership
Gordmans Stores files for bankruptcy Companies