Mr. Catterall has over 30 years' experience in oil and gas undertaking a breadth of senior leadership and technical roles with Amerada Hess, BHP Billiton, Celtique Energy and, more recently, as an independent petroleum development and operations consultant for PA Resources, Enquest and Petroceltic.
Mr. Catterall has proven expertise in successfully developing oil fields and leading operations in remote, onshore international locations, including in the Middle East / North Africa region.
He has a BSc in Mechanical Engineering from Southampton University and an MSc in Petroleum Engineering from Imperial College, London. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- GeoPark appoints Michael D. Dingman to board
- XL Group announces Abbe Goldstein as new director of investor relations
- Aspen Insurance appoints Richard Thornton as COO
- Tudor Brown joins Marvell Technology board
- NewLead chairman, president and CEO resigns
More inside POST
BioPharmX Q3 net loss $3.9 million Earnings