Guaranty Trust Bank appoints director
Mr. Soyoye is a seasoned professional with over 24 years' work experience, 21 of which has been spent in investment/financial advisory services.
Mr. Soyoye is the co-founder and Managing Partner of Helios Investment Partners, a private investment firm with its principal office in the United Kingdom.
Prior to co-founding Helios Investment Partners, Mr. Soyoye was a Principal responsible for Telecoms & Media investments across Europe for TPG Capital.
Before that, he served as a senior member of the corporate strategy team at British Telecom, and manager of business development at Singapore Telecom International. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nigeria
- Lekoil appoints Bruce Burrows as CFO
- UBA Group appoints Kennedy Uzoka as group managing director
- Guaranty Trust Bank appoints Imoni Akpofure as director
- Union Bank appoints new chairman
- World Bank appoints new country director for Nigeria
More inside POST