GT Advanced Technologies appoints new CEO
Mr. Knight, a member of the GT board, has extensive PV industry experience, with leadership positions at various companies, including GT, where he was the director of process engineering during GT's rapid expansion in the PV industry between 2006 and 2010.
Most recently, he was founder and CEO of Exawatt and PV Tech Group, consulting firms specializing in providing strategic marketing and technology advisory services to companies in the PV industry.
Mr. Knight studied chemistry at Cornell University and is a graduate of the US Navy's Nuclear Power School.
GT's board of directors has accepted the resignation of the previous CEO, Dave Keck. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Hampshire
- Granite Bank appoints Scott A. Cooper as CEO
- Planet Fitness appoints Bill Bode as SVP of franchise
- Newforma adds Rainer Gawlick to board
- iCAD appoints Richard C. Christopher as CFO
- A. William Higgins elected to Albany International board
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership