GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
Mr. Wiggins is a chartered accountant, chartered director and an experienced finance executive with more than 35 years of professional experience.
Most recently, Mr. Wiggins was the CFO of Petrowest Corp., a publicly listed, multifaceted energy services company.
Prior to that, Mr. Wiggins served as CFO and other senior financial and accounting positions with multiple public and private entities, including Movie Distribution Income Fund, TGS North American Real Estate Investment Trust and the Hees /Edper Group of Companies.
Mr. Wiggins received his bachelor of commerce degree with an accounting major from the University of Saskatchewan, is a chartered accountant with the Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta and obtained his chartered director designation from the Directors College, a joint venture between McMaster University and The Conference Board of Canada. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Stantec promotes Gord Johnston to CEO
- Vermilion Energy appoints Stephen Larke to board
- Bacanora announces formal appointment of non-executive directors
- Bellatrix Exploration appoints Maxwell Lof as CFO
- Savanna Energy Services appoints Lyle Whitmarsh as president
More inside POST