Group 1 Automotive expands board, appoints new director
Ms. Barth is co-founder and President of LB Capital Inc., a private equity investment firm established in 1988.
Ms. Barth currently serves on the Board of Directors of Enterprise Holdings LLC, the General Partner of Enterprise Product Partners L.P., and Black Stone Minerals L.P. where she is chair of the Audit Committee.
She also serves as Chair of the Investment Advisory Committee for Texas Tech University, a Trustee of the Welch Foundation, and a board member of the Ronald McDonald House of Houston.
Ms. Barth received a B.S. from the University of Alabama and an M.B.A. from Vanderbilt University's Owen Graduate School of Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST
German inflation jumps to 1.8% Economy