Group 1 Automotive expands board, appoints new director
Ms. Barth is co-founder and President of LB Capital Inc., a private equity investment firm established in 1988.
Ms. Barth currently serves on the Board of Directors of Enterprise Holdings LLC, the General Partner of Enterprise Product Partners L.P., and Black Stone Minerals L.P. where she is chair of the Audit Committee.
She also serves as Chair of the Investment Advisory Committee for Texas Tech University, a Trustee of the Welch Foundation, and a board member of the Ronald McDonald House of Houston.
Ms. Barth received a B.S. from the University of Alabama and an M.B.A. from Vanderbilt University's Owen Graduate School of Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST