Group 1 Automotive expands board, appoints new director
Ms. Barth is co-founder and President of LB Capital Inc., a private equity investment firm established in 1988.
Ms. Barth currently serves on the Board of Directors of Enterprise Holdings LLC, the General Partner of Enterprise Product Partners L.P., and Black Stone Minerals L.P. where she is chair of the Audit Committee.
She also serves as Chair of the Investment Advisory Committee for Texas Tech University, a Trustee of the Welch Foundation, and a board member of the Ronald McDonald House of Houston.
Ms. Barth received a B.S. from the University of Alabama and an M.B.A. from Vanderbilt University's Owen Graduate School of Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Cinemark appoints Nancy Loewe to board
- Wingstop CFO Michael F. Mravle to resign
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
More inside POST