Gresham Technologies appoints Andy Balchin to board
Mr. Balchin will also join the remuneration and nomination committees.
Mr. Balchin is currently chief financial officer at Clearswift, a provider of cyber security solutions, now part of the RUAG Defence group.
He brings significant financial experience in high growth software companies, including Smartstream, SeeBeyond and Documentum.
Mr. Balchin is a chartered accountant and has recent experience working in a private equity environment, in M&A and IPO transactions, as well as in external audit during his early career. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST