Gresham Technologies appoints Andy Balchin to board
Mr. Balchin will also join the remuneration and nomination committees.
Mr. Balchin is currently chief financial officer at Clearswift, a provider of cyber security solutions, now part of the RUAG Defence group.
He brings significant financial experience in high growth software companies, including Smartstream, SeeBeyond and Documentum.
Mr. Balchin is a chartered accountant and has recent experience working in a private equity environment, in M&A and IPO transactions, as well as in external audit during his early career. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
PVH Corp. Q1 income rises 6% Earnings
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership