Gresham Technologies appoints Andy Balchin to board
Mr. Balchin will also join the remuneration and nomination committees.
Mr. Balchin is currently chief financial officer at Clearswift, a provider of cyber security solutions, now part of the RUAG Defence group.
He brings significant financial experience in high growth software companies, including Smartstream, SeeBeyond and Documentum.
Mr. Balchin is a chartered accountant and has recent experience working in a private equity environment, in M&A and IPO transactions, as well as in external audit during his early career. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST
Raise your standards day by day Leadership