Gresham Technologies appoints Andy Balchin to board
Mr. Balchin will also join the remuneration and nomination committees.
Mr. Balchin is currently chief financial officer at Clearswift, a provider of cyber security solutions, now part of the RUAG Defence group.
He brings significant financial experience in high growth software companies, including Smartstream, SeeBeyond and Documentum.
Mr. Balchin is a chartered accountant and has recent experience working in a private equity environment, in M&A and IPO transactions, as well as in external audit during his early career. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST