Gresham Technologies appoints Andy Balchin to board
Mr. Balchin will also join the remuneration and nomination committees.
Mr. Balchin is currently chief financial officer at Clearswift, a provider of cyber security solutions, now part of the RUAG Defence group.
He brings significant financial experience in high growth software companies, including Smartstream, SeeBeyond and Documentum.
Mr. Balchin is a chartered accountant and has recent experience working in a private equity environment, in M&A and IPO transactions, as well as in external audit during his early career. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
More inside POST
Don't overlook product returns Leadership