Gregorio Borgo appointed CEO of Geox
Mr. Borgo previously worked for Pirelli Group where he was General Manager for Operations in the tyre sector until December 31st, 2016.
Prior to this role, he held global business management positions within the Group, with particular reference to the sales and marketing departments, both at the Group’s headquarters and internationally, from North America to Japan to China.
In particular, he was CEO of the AsiaPacific Region from 2011 to 2013.
The Geox S.p.A. Board of Directors also announces that the Company and Giorgio Presca have reached an agreement to terminate Mr. Presca’s relationship as an employee and Director. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Italy
- Generali names Marco Sesana as Italy's country manager
- Mattia Binotto new chief technical officer at Scuderia Ferrari
- Telecom Italia appoints Flavio Cattaneo as CEO
- Telecom Italia CEO Marco Patuano to quit
- Generali: Mario Greco leaves, Gabriele Galateri di Genola interim CEO
More inside POST