Greg Parkin joins Iron Mountain as director
Mr. Parkin joins Iron Mountain from Capitol Studios, where he held leadership positions in sales, marketing and operations. In 2007, he was asked to lead studio, mastering and archiving operations for EMI North America as vice president of Studios and Archives.
He began his career in the music industry in 1991 as a drummer in the burgeoning ska music scene of Orange County and went on to produce and record several projects and manage tours throughout the U.S. and U.K.
Mr. Parkin has served on several advisory boards, including the L.A. Recording School and L.A. Film School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST