Greg Creed joins Whirlpool board of directors
Mr. Creed has served as CEO of Yum! since January 2015. He was elected to the company's board of directors in November 2014.
Prior to being named to lead the parent company, Mr. Creed was chief executive officer of Taco Bell, a position he held beginning in early 2011, after serving as president and chief concept officer for Taco Bell.
Mr. Creed has held various roles within the company, including chief marketing officer at Taco Bell, and chief operating officer for Yum!.
Prior to joining Yum! in 1994, he worked with Unilever in Australia, London and New York.
Mr. Creed holds a business degree from the Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Ford appoints Lynn Vojvodich to board
- Meritor adds David C. Parry to board
- Rockwell Medical appoints David Domzalski to board
- Wolverine appoints Todd Spaletto to head outdoor and life
- OptimizeRx appoints James Lang to board of directors
More inside POST