Greenhill & Co. names director of investor relations
Mr. Trone has nearly 20 years of experience as a research analyst focused on financial stocks, including several years in which his coverage list included Greenhill and its closest peers.
Most recently he served as Director of Research at MKM Partners.
His earlier experience includes serving as head of research for banks and brokers at Fox-Pitt Kelton, a specialist in the financial sector that was later acquired by Macquarie Bank, as well as time at JMP Securities, Prudential Securities and Credit Suisse First Boston. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
More inside POST
Jacobs and CH2M to merge in a $3.27 deal Companies