Greenhill & Co. names director of investor relations
Mr. Trone has nearly 20 years of experience as a research analyst focused on financial stocks, including several years in which his coverage list included Greenhill and its closest peers.
Most recently he served as Director of Research at MKM Partners.
His earlier experience includes serving as head of research for banks and brokers at Fox-Pitt Kelton, a specialist in the financial sector that was later acquired by Macquarie Bank, as well as time at JMP Securities, Prudential Securities and Credit Suisse First Boston. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- American Express appoints Stephen J. Squeri as CEO and chairman
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
More inside POST