Greenhill & Co. names director of investor relations
Mr. Trone has nearly 20 years of experience as a research analyst focused on financial stocks, including several years in which his coverage list included Greenhill and its closest peers.
Most recently he served as Director of Research at MKM Partners.
His earlier experience includes serving as head of research for banks and brokers at Fox-Pitt Kelton, a specialist in the financial sector that was later acquired by Macquarie Bank, as well as time at JMP Securities, Prudential Securities and Credit Suisse First Boston. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership