Greenhill & Co. appoints Carlos Medina as MD for LatAm
Mr. Medina has nearly 20 years of experience in the region. He most recently served as a Managing Director for BTG Pactual, where he was head of M&A for Latin America outside Brazil.
Prior to that, Mr. Medina spent 12 years at Morgan Stanley, where he was head of investment banking for the Andean, Central American and Caribbean region.
Earlier in his career Mr. Medina worked with J.P. Morgan and prior to that at McKinsey & Company, in both cases focused on Latin America. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST
Puma preliminary Q2 profit increases Earnings
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership