Greenhill & Co. appoints Carlos Medina as MD for LatAm
Mr. Medina has nearly 20 years of experience in the region. He most recently served as a Managing Director for BTG Pactual, where he was head of M&A for Latin America outside Brazil.
Prior to that, Mr. Medina spent 12 years at Morgan Stanley, where he was head of investment banking for the Andean, Central American and Caribbean region.
Earlier in his career Mr. Medina worked with J.P. Morgan and prior to that at McKinsey & Company, in both cases focused on Latin America. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AIG appoints Donna DeMaio EVP and chief auditor
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
More inside POST
China calls out Nike on consumer rights Companies