Greenhill & Co. appoints Carlos Medina as MD for LatAm
Mr. Medina has nearly 20 years of experience in the region. He most recently served as a Managing Director for BTG Pactual, where he was head of M&A for Latin America outside Brazil.
Prior to that, Mr. Medina spent 12 years at Morgan Stanley, where he was head of investment banking for the Andean, Central American and Caribbean region.
Earlier in his career Mr. Medina worked with J.P. Morgan and prior to that at McKinsey & Company, in both cases focused on Latin America. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST