Greenhill & Co. appoints Carlos Medina as MD for LatAm
Mr. Medina has nearly 20 years of experience in the region. He most recently served as a Managing Director for BTG Pactual, where he was head of M&A for Latin America outside Brazil.
Prior to that, Mr. Medina spent 12 years at Morgan Stanley, where he was head of investment banking for the Andean, Central American and Caribbean region.
Earlier in his career Mr. Medina worked with J.P. Morgan and prior to that at McKinsey & Company, in both cases focused on Latin America. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST