Greene King names Gordon Fryett non-executive director
Mr. Fryett will also become a member of the audit, nomination and remuneration committees.
Mr. Fryett has many years’ experience in retail and property matters, having spent his career at Tesco plc, where his roles, prior to his retirement in 2013, included playing a leading role in Tesco’s expansion in the UK and overseas, the development and management of the group’s property portfolio and CEO of Tesco Ireland.
Mr. Fryett was also a non-executive director of Severn Trent plc from 2009 until July 2016 and is currently non-executive director of W. & J. Linney, Limited. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST