Greene King names Gordon Fryett non-executive director
Mr. Fryett will also become a member of the audit, nomination and remuneration committees.
Mr. Fryett has many years’ experience in retail and property matters, having spent his career at Tesco plc, where his roles, prior to his retirement in 2013, included playing a leading role in Tesco’s expansion in the UK and overseas, the development and management of the group’s property portfolio and CEO of Tesco Ireland.
Mr. Fryett was also a non-executive director of Severn Trent plc from 2009 until July 2016 and is currently non-executive director of W. & J. Linney, Limited. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
Actuant Corporation Q3 sales down 3% Earnings