Greencore appoints Thomas Sampson as director
Mr. Sampson has thirty years' sales, marketing and general management experience in the US food industry. He served as Chief Executive Officer of Peacock Foods from 2013 to 2016.
Prior to that, Mr. Sampson spent 28 years at Kraft Foods, including ten years as President of Kraft North American Food Service.
Mr. Sampson is a former Chairman of the International Foodservice Manufacturer's Association. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
- Bank of Ireland director Brad Martin to step down
- Permanent TSB Group appoints Robert Elliott as chairman
More inside POST
Hugo Boss sales down 4% Earnings
Working against yourself Leadership