Greencore appoints Thomas Sampson as director
Mr. Sampson has thirty years' sales, marketing and general management experience in the US food industry. He served as Chief Executive Officer of Peacock Foods from 2013 to 2016.
Prior to that, Mr. Sampson spent 28 years at Kraft Foods, including ten years as President of Kraft North American Food Service.
Mr. Sampson is a former Chairman of the International Foodservice Manufacturer's Association. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
- Prothena appoints Sarah Noonberg as CMO
More inside POST
Foot Locker Q1 earnings drop 6% Earnings