Greencore appoints Thomas Sampson as director
Mr. Sampson has thirty years' sales, marketing and general management experience in the US food industry. He served as Chief Executive Officer of Peacock Foods from 2013 to 2016.
Prior to that, Mr. Sampson spent 28 years at Kraft Foods, including ten years as President of Kraft North American Food Service.
Mr. Sampson is a former Chairman of the International Foodservice Manufacturer's Association. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- ICON appoints Eugene McCague as director
- Stellwagen Group appoints two executives
- Allegion appoints Nicole Parent Haughey to board
- Johnson Controls says George Oliver will become chairman
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership