Greencore appoints Thomas Sampson as director
Mr. Sampson has thirty years' sales, marketing and general management experience in the US food industry. He served as Chief Executive Officer of Peacock Foods from 2013 to 2016.
Prior to that, Mr. Sampson spent 28 years at Kraft Foods, including ten years as President of Kraft North American Food Service.
Mr. Sampson is a former Chairman of the International Foodservice Manufacturer's Association. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
- Venn Life Sciences appoints Christian Bernard Milla as COO
- Allergan appoints Joseph Boccuzi to board
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
More inside POST