Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
Most recently, Mr. O'Malley served as United States Ambassador to Ireland until January 2017.
Prior to that, Mr. O'Malley has spent 11 years as Partner of Greensfelder, Hemker, and Gale, PC addressing the legal needs of business organisations in the United States.
Mr. O'Malley co-founded The O'Malley Law Firm in 1989, which later merged with Greensfelder, Hemker, and Gale, PC in 2003.
Mr. O'Malley was a member of the Missouri, Illinois, and District of Columbia Bar Associations.
He was awarded an Honorary Doctorate from Saint Louis University in May 2016, and also holds a Juris Doctorate degree from Saint Louis University.
From 2011 to 2014, Mr. O'Malley served as President of the Missouri Board of Registration for the Healing Arts.
He is an investor in several casual dining restaurants in St. Louis and Washington DC. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Bank of Ireland director Brad Martin to step down
- Permanent TSB Group appoints Robert Elliott as chairman
- Mincon Group appoints John Doris as director
- Permanent TSB Group appoints Eamonn Crowley as CFO
More inside POST
Personality that doesn't exist Leadership