Green Plains appoints John D. Chandler as director
Mr. Chandler will also serve as a member of the board’s audit and conflicts committees. He is the partnership’s third independent board member.
Mr. Chandler currently serves on the board of directors and is the chairman of the audit committee of USA Compression GP. He is also a member of the board of directors and audit committee of Cone Midstream GP.
From 2002 to 2014, Mr. Chandler served as chief financial officer, treasurer and chief accounting officer of Magellan Midstream Holdings GP.
Before joining Magellan, he was director, planning and strategic development for a subsidiary of The Williams Companies, Inc. and held various accounting and finance positions at MAPCO Inc.
Mr. Chandler earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a double major in accounting and finance from the University of Tulsa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nebraska
- Union Pacific elects Deborah Chase Hopkins to board of directors
- Union Pacific names Eric Butler EVP and chief administrative officer
- Valmont Industries promotes Stephen Kaniewski to COO
- Union Pacific names Rhonda Ferguson EVP and chief legal officer
- Werner Enterprises promotes Derek J. Leathers to CEO
More inside POST