Green Dot names Brooke Norton Lais as chief marketing officer
Prior to assuming this role, Ms. Lais served as Green Dot’s Vice President of Marketing.
Ms. Lais joined Green Dot in 2011 as Marketing Director of Major Accounts, responsible for product development and marketing for private label brands, including all aspects of the Walmart Visa Gift Card business, and was soon promoted to her role as Vice President of Marketing.
Prior to Green Dot, Ms. Lais spent nearly a decade at The Procter & Gamble Company in Cincinnati, Ohio where she held North American and Global brand management positions for leading billion-dollar brands such as Pantene, Always, and Folgers.
Ms. Lais has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Notre Dame. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST