Green Dot names Brooke Norton Lais as chief marketing officer
Prior to assuming this role, Ms. Lais served as Green Dot’s Vice President of Marketing.
Ms. Lais joined Green Dot in 2011 as Marketing Director of Major Accounts, responsible for product development and marketing for private label brands, including all aspects of the Walmart Visa Gift Card business, and was soon promoted to her role as Vice President of Marketing.
Prior to Green Dot, Ms. Lais spent nearly a decade at The Procter & Gamble Company in Cincinnati, Ohio where she held North American and Global brand management positions for leading billion-dollar brands such as Pantene, Always, and Folgers.
Ms. Lais has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Notre Dame. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PayPal appoints Ann M. Sarnoff to board
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals names Alfred G. Merriweather as CFO
- Community West Bancshares adds two to board
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
More inside POST