Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
Mr. Earley joins Green Bancorp from Yadkin Financial Corporation where he was the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Earley brings a wealth of experience to his new role at Green Bancorp.
With over 25 years of banking experience Mr. Earley has served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Rocky Mountain Bank and Rocky Mountain Capital, located in Jackson, Wyoming, as CFO of Bancorp of the Southeast, LLC, located in Ponte Vedra, Florida, and as CFO and Chief Operating Officer of RBC Bank (USA).
Most recently, Mr. Earley was the Executive Vice President and CFO of Yadkin Financial Corporation and will now relocate from North Carolina to Texas for his new role with Green Bancorp. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST