Great Southern Bancorp appoints two to board
Ms. Hart has practiced law for more than 25 years, representing clients in the areas of real estate development, real estate finance and business law. She served as vice president and general counsel for John Q. Hammons Hotels for thirteen years.
Ms. Hart has been developing affordable housing in Missouri and Oklahoma since 2008.
She has served on the Board of Public Utilities of Springfield, Mo., Community Partnership of the Ozarks, Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce Board and Executive Committee (Chairman 2016), and Discovery Center.
Ms. Hart is a graduate of Missouri State University, where she earned a bachelor's degree in economics, and a graduate of the University of Missouri – Columbia School of Law.
Mr. Ausburn is currently the chairman and chief executive officer of SMC Packaging Group in Springfield, Mo.
Mr. Ausburn is a graduate of the University of Missouri – Columbia, where he earned a bachelor's degree in finance and a master's degree in business administration. He is also a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Edgewell Personal Care appoints Colin Hutchison as COO
- Ameren names Shawn Schukar chairman of Transmission Company
- Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
- Cerner Corporation appoints Julie Gerberding to board
- Joseph Rupp to retire as Olin chairman, CEO elected to succeed
More inside POST