Great Portland Estates director Neil Thompson steps down
Mr. Thompson joined the Group in 2002 and was appointed to the Board in 2006. Formerly he was with Derwent Valley from 1996 to 2002 and previously with Legal & General Investment Management.
Mr. Thompson is Chairman of the Westminster Property Association.
He is Member of the Executive Committee and Chairman of the Health and Safety, Environmental and Corporate Responsibility Working Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership