Great Portland Estates director Neil Thompson steps down
Mr. Thompson joined the Group in 2002 and was appointed to the Board in 2006. Formerly he was with Derwent Valley from 1996 to 2002 and previously with Legal & General Investment Management.
Mr. Thompson is Chairman of the Westminster Property Association.
He is Member of the Executive Committee and Chairman of the Health and Safety, Environmental and Corporate Responsibility Working Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
- Quartix Holdings appoints Ed Ralph as COO
- Mitie appoints Mary Reilly as director
- Oxford Immunotec appoints Richard Wenstrup as CMO
More inside POST
When your team gives 140 percent Leadership