Great Portland Estates appoints non-executive director
Mr. Hampton serves as Chief Financial Officer of Tate & Lyle PLC since 2014.
Prior to joining Tate & Lyle, Mr. Hampton held a number of senior roles over his twenty-year career at PepsiCo.
Most recently he served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Europe in 2008, a position he held until 2013 when he was appointed PepsiCo’s President, West Europe Region and Senior Vice President Commercial, Europe. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership