Graphic Packaging International appoints SVP, supply chain
In this expanded role Mr. Maurer is accountable for the global supply network, overall quality processes and Lean and Six Sigma activity.
Mr. Maurer has been with GPI since 1992 and has held various leadership positions including.
Mr. Maurer was Vice President, Supply Chain; Vice President, Procurement; Director, Environmental, Health and Safety; and plant manager of the Golden, CO facility.
Mr. Maurer holds a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering from Michigan Technological University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Yippy elects Arthur Huffman to board
- Georgia Power appoints Mark Burns to board
- Asbury Automotive Group confirms Sean D. Goodman as new SVP, CFO
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
More inside POST