Graphic Packaging International appoints SVP, supply chain
In this expanded role Mr. Maurer is accountable for the global supply network, overall quality processes and Lean and Six Sigma activity.
Mr. Maurer has been with GPI since 1992 and has held various leadership positions including.
Mr. Maurer was Vice President, Supply Chain; Vice President, Procurement; Director, Environmental, Health and Safety; and plant manager of the Golden, CO facility.
Mr. Maurer holds a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering from Michigan Technological University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Veritiv appoints David Flitman to board
- First Data appoints Henrique De Castro as director
- nThrive appoints Carl E. Couch as CMO
- Fidelity Southern appoints Charles D. Christy as CFO
- Yippy elects Arthur Huffman to board
More inside POST