Graphic Packaging International appoints SVP, supply chain
In this expanded role Mr. Maurer is accountable for the global supply network, overall quality processes and Lean and Six Sigma activity.
Mr. Maurer has been with GPI since 1992 and has held various leadership positions including.
Mr. Maurer was Vice President, Supply Chain; Vice President, Procurement; Director, Environmental, Health and Safety; and plant manager of the Golden, CO facility.
Mr. Maurer holds a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering from Michigan Technological University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
- Veritiv appoints Liza Landsman to board
- Gray Television appoints four general managers
- Intercontinental Exchange appoints two directors
- SiteOne Landscape Supply appoints W. Roy Dunbar to board
More inside POST
Seadrill Q4 revenue $667 million Earnings