Graphic Packaging International appoints SVP, supply chain
In this expanded role Mr. Maurer is accountable for the global supply network, overall quality processes and Lean and Six Sigma activity.
Mr. Maurer has been with GPI since 1992 and has held various leadership positions including.
Mr. Maurer was Vice President, Supply Chain; Vice President, Procurement; Director, Environmental, Health and Safety; and plant manager of the Golden, CO facility.
Mr. Maurer holds a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering from Michigan Technological University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
More inside POST
ASOS retail sales were increased 38% Earnings